Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Beautiful Fall Baby

I took Victoria out to take some pictures in the beautiful fall leaves. She was just fascinated with the leaves. Of course, she loves anything that she can pick up and eat. It doesn't matter how big it is. If it will fit in her little hand, she thinks it will fit in her mouth for sure. Oh, and the dirtier the better. The best things to chew on are keys and shoes. I'm going to have to scrap some of these pictures, but I wanted to get them up, because they are so cute. I can't wait to get some more pictures before all the leaves are gone. The bad part is, I have to always take them on the weekend, because it's dark by the time we get home now. It's crazy how early it gets dark these days. It seems like year after year I never remember that it gets dark quite so early.
Anyway, here are the pictures.









No comments: